A lil bit of advice :)

"Don't let schooling interfere with your education" - Mark Twain

Saturday, January 23, 2010

U R ANNOYING,U R LAME BUT U R MY BEST FRIEND...:)

hey....
i am sleepy.......LOL
HAHAH....
JALAN 4 IS KINDA NICE.......BUT I LOVE CONVENT..:D (CONVENT WILL ALWAYS BE DA BEST)
BUT I STILL DUN WANNA GO BACK TO CONVENT.......JESS IS SOMEHOW VERY COSY TO ME....IM VERY COMFORTABLE IN THE SKUL......THE TEACHERS R GREAT.....BUT THEY DO GIVE EONS OF HW....WELL,WAT CAN I SAY??SEKOLAH KLUSTER LA KATAKANN...:p

luckily rabi sits beside me......at least i have a piece on convent beside me the whole time...
hahaha....rabi tells me evythng i wanna knw bout our convent frens......:)
sh...errr...she helps too.......:P
i miss mimin n amre....i n really miss the old nina......DD;
the girl called nina in facebook isnt her.....she's not like dat.....
SHE USED TO BE A VERY FUNNY,KIND N SOMETIMES WHEN SHE IS HERSELF,SHE NICEE..REALLY NICE..
BUT THE-VERY-NEW NINA IS VERY BOSSY....SHE THINKS SHE'S COOL N FAMOUS N SHE KEEP STALKING DAT SOMONE........):
SHE'S ANNOYING N SHE IRRITATES PPL..............
I REALLY WISH DAT GIRL WOULD JUST GO AWAY...
I JUST WANT MY FRIEND BACK

now,enuff talking bout her..if i dun..i srsly will go to her hse n do sumthng to her......ugh
yeah..thursday marathon sucks.......
we had to run on wed,(the same track)
n then we had to run it again...............
convent doesnt have all this nonsence so,it's kinda very new to me n rabi.....on wed,we half walk,half run..
but on the real marathon,our leg hurts.....hahahhaha...
so we walk the whole way...we did run a lil......n when i say "a lil",i mean a very lil...
hahhhahaha....n after the marathon thingy,i din sleep......luckily we dont have skul on thurs.:)
OMG...I'M SOO DAM SLEEPY........
I LIKE KAK FARAH AMIRAH......SHE CUTE N VERY NICE............I'VE READ LOT OF STUFFS IN HER BLOG.......:p
KAK AMERA CANTEK...KAKAK KEPADE KAK AMY......:D
HAHHHAHA....tetibe ckp psl seniors.......
i guess.err..i guess..ee...:D
ntg...........!!wahahha...
i wana sleep......n i like bad romance fo no reason.......:)
*singing to myself...:D

hahhahha...i like messy room.......just like mak wan said.."clean rooms looked like no one lives in them"
i totally agree.......
i really miss yasmin binti lokman........whenever i think of u,i'll think of "crazier"
dat's our song...........sobsob
i miss nur ameera aka amre.....we talk bout lots f stuff..no secret between us.....:)
n miss our csi n football convo's..:D
rabi wont listen to me....homecoming!!
well,i cant miss rabi....hahhahhah..she sits beside me n talks to me all da time...i still can't stand our edward-jacob argument,we looked funneh..hahhahh
n in history classes,we kept laughing coz the boys faces were funny.........hahahahha..;PP
i wish yasmin n amre is at jalan 4,wat to do...
they wanna stay at jalan 4........

n hey izzati!!dont go to mrsm.........pls dun.......if u do,jess wont have a convent genius there....);
stay wif us........if u go,the skul wont be da same.........no one can make funny jokes like u do........



SO YEAH,GNITE!!!!!!I LOVE U ALL!!HAHHAHAH..(NOT EVRYBODY)
DADAA.......
XOXO,
AIMI....

OH...N I WATCH UGLY BETTY N GOSSIP GIRL...:D
N SUMTIMES 90210...HAHHHA..
I WATCH IT ON MAK TEH'S HARD-DRIVE OR SUMTG.....




TROUBLE IS A FRIEND OF MINE

No comments:

Post a Comment