A lil bit of advice :)

"Don't let schooling interfere with your education" - Mark Twain

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Another truth about me :)

I'm so gonna regret posting this. ugh
so anyway, the biggest, second biggest actually secret about me is gonna be reveal in a sec.;P


--

truth is, i've always been a huge fan of air supply, their songs are awesome
and yes, i'd trade a 3 hour bieber concert to go to 5 min air supply concert :)
one of my favorite songs are:

1) Goodbye - My all time fav <3
a very classic ballad
it's actualy a very sad song, if you delve into the lyrics .:(
2)All out of love - the first air supply song in my phone :)
3)Without you - another beautiful song by air supply
4) Chances - one of the best song of the century
5)Miracles - simply beautiful music

if i had to list all of my favs, the list will go on, and on, and on.

if u havent heard of air supply, u r simply a disgrace to music..
im serious, they are one of the best bands in this world, even better than the beatles 
and the fact that they are coming to Malaysia soon, <333
i know i wont be going but just the thought of being there makes my day..

now, Goodbye lyrics, it's very sad, but only to those who have a heart <333

I can see the pain living in your eyes
And I know how hard you try
You deserve to have so much more
I can feel your heart and I sympathize
And I'll never criticize
All you've ever meant to my life

I don't want to let you down
I don't want to lead you on
i don't want to hold you back
From where you might belong

You would never ask me why
My heart is so disguised
I just can't live a lie anymore
I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry
There's nothing left to say but goodbye

You deserve the chance at the kind of love
I'm not sure i'm worthy of
Losing you is painful to me

I don't want to let you down
I don't want to lead you on
i don't want to hold you back
From where you might belong

You would never ask me why
My heart is so disguised
I just can't live a lie anymore
I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry
There's nothing left to say but goodbye

You would never ask me why
My heart is so disguised
I just can't live a lie anymore
I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry
There's nothing left to try
Though it's gonna hurt us both
There's no other way than to say goodbye


I LOVE AIR SUPPLY :)


oh and stfu haters

No comments:

Post a Comment