I'm going to dedicate this blog post to someone special.*coughfriendcough*
To Rafiq, you're awesome :)
Both Rabi and I are kinda busy nowadays, so, don't get mad with out lack of response and whatnot.
(hey, at least I made the initiative to say you know, apologize and stuff. Not that Rabi would appreciate it. hmph She'd probably just laugh her ass off.)
Oh, who am i kidding? I just don't do blog dedications. It's awkward. Well, at least it is for me.
--
Moving on, I'd like to babble about feelings today. You know, like disappointment.
I feel like I've disappointed everyone lately, including myself. There goes my self-esteem.
I'm skipping to the apologizing part since I do not want to elaborate what I meant.
First and foremost, I'd like to apologize to my Mom and Dad, I know you guys worked very hard to be where we are right now, and I'd like to thank you for everything my siblings and I have today. I know I've been bratty lately, but I just couldn't help myself. I promise I'll try my best to be a better daughter to you. I just hope it's good enough.
Also, I'd like to apologize to my teachers. I'm probably the laziest student you teachers ever had. I'm working on it, i swear. But i'm not used to this. I try to do my homework and stuff and sometimes, I succeed. Most of the times though, the devil in me starts whispering/yelling/telling me about stuffs. ect, the internet.
--
Okay, i'm done. I'd like to babble more but apparently, time is running out.
Actually, there's more to it but the main point is, I'm sure you think this is a joke. Whatv.
Oh hell, i think you're probably laughing like an idiot right now, yep.
Self-esteem gone. Boom.
nah i didnt laugh like an idiot.... i laughed like a sheep instead... yeah.. stupider.. anyway.. i sure appreciate ur effort in writing this "special" dedication .. now im flattered :) .. no not really... u know what? i might type a blog right here in this freakin comment box.. i'll save it for my next one... um.. lastly, ur life, is pretty much the same as mine.. at least, in some parts that occurs often.. ok then.. thanks ;D keep in touch..
ReplyDelete