A lil bit of advice :)

"Don't let schooling interfere with your education" - Mark Twain

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happiness

Guess where i am right now? 
Yep, i'm outside my house, with my mum's laptop, grinning madly.
Why? because i just bought Justin Bieber concert tickets for 21st April.
No, i'm not freaking out, Justin Bieber comes to Malaysia every fortnight. 

OHMYGOD
OF COURSE I AM FREAKING OUT

anyway, I got the Yellow zone tix. 
actually, my dad wanted to buy the first row tix but then it was sold out. hmmph
and for some reason, we bought yellow zone tix instead of blue. you'll understand after you see the picture below. i think we wanted to be in front, so we bought yellow zone? 

Well, i don't care where we will me seating. I AM GOING TO JUSTIN BIEBER'S CONCERT.
OHMYGOD, I REALLY AM. 

Now, i'm trying my best to get M&Gs, if there's any.
Obviously, i'll use my connection with Fly Fm and stuff.
Well, i don't have twitter just to tweet you know :P

˥ǝʇ ɯǝ ʇǝll ʎon ʍɥɐʇ ı ƃoʇ ɟɹoɯ ┴ʍıʇʇǝɹ :p
) uoʇ qɹɐƃƃıuƃ' ɾnsʇ sɥoʍıuƃ ʇɥɐʇ ıɟ ʇɥǝʎ ɐɹǝ ƃoıuƃ ʇo ƃıʌǝ ɐuʎ W⅋פs' I MI˥˥ פƎ┴ ┴HƎW(

I ƃoʇ ɐ ɥnƃǝ sɥonʇonʇ ɟɹoɯ Ⅎlʎ Ⅎɯ ON ∀Iɹ˙
I ƃoʇ ɐ ʞıss ɟɹoɯ Hɐɟız ɐup ſɐʎpǝǝ ON ∀Iɹ˙ 
Hɐɟız ɐup ſɐʎpǝǝ sdǝuʇ Ɛ ɯıunʇǝs ʇɐlʞıuƃ ɐqonʇ ɯǝ ON ∀Iɹ ) uo' ɹǝɐllʎ' ı,ɯ uoʇ lʎıuƃ(
I,ɯ ┴HƎ ON˥⅄ ԀƎɹSON Ⅎlʎ Ⅎɯ Ɛ0 ɔonuʇpoʍu ɟolloʍs qǝsıpǝs Ⅎlʎ Ⅎɯ ɔɹǝʍs ɐup ɐɹʇısʇs˙ ) ı ɔɥǝɔʞǝp' lol(
I ouɔǝ ɐsʞǝp ʇɥǝɯ ɟoɹ ┴ɐʎloɹ Sʍıɟʇ,s Sıuƃɐdoɹǝ ɔıuɔǝɹʇ ʇıɔʞǝʇs' ɐup ʇɥǝʎ ʇolp ɯǝ ʇɥǝʎ ɯıƃɥʇ qǝ sdousoɹıuƃ ıɟ ʇɥǝɹǝ,s loʇs oɟ pǝɯɐups' ɐup ʇɥǝʎ ʇolp ɯǝ ı,ɯ ƃoıuƃ ʇo qǝ ʇɥǝ ɟıɹsʇ ouǝ ʇo ʞuoʍ'
ʇɥǝu ʇɥǝ uǝxʇ pɐʎ' ʇɥǝʎ pWǝp ɯǝ sɐʎıuƃ ʇɥɐʇ ʇɥǝʎ ɯıƃɥʇ sdousoɹ' ɐup looʞ onʇ ɟoɹ ıʇ ou ɐıɹ pnɹıuƃ Wɐɹɔɥ˙
∀up I ƃoʇ ıuʌıʇǝp ɟoɹ Ɛ dɐɹʇıǝs' )ı,ɯ uoʇ snɹǝ ʍɥɐʇ dɐɹʇʎ' ı ɔɐu,ʇ ɹǝɯǝɯqǝɹ˙ ʇʍo lɐsʇ ʎǝɐɹ' ouǝ lɐsʇ ʍǝǝʞ˙(
qnʇ sıuɔǝ ı,ɯ uoʇ ɐqoʌǝ Ɩ8' ı ɔɐu,ʇ ƃo˙ soqsoqsoq

anyway, back to the point. I'm extremely thankful to my dad <3
 Bless him and his credit card. lol

<3
Justin Bieber. OH

2 comments:

  1. u HAD to put it like that? -.- i thought turning my laptop upside down would do the trick but it gave me additional work to decipher that story of urs! >.< anyway..... the good stuffs.. man i envy ur "relationship" with fly.fm.. seriously... i just couldnt believe that they called you and u got invited for parties and stuffs... good life u have there and thats only one part.... man i sure wana be you.. switch lives? yeah... in my dreams... iv never even been to any concerts in my life... and those artist who came here are my favorites and it was only like, once in a lifetime... damn... watever it is... cool story ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA,, well, i didnt want to brag :P so i made it upside down. normally, people will just stop reading :D
    and well, im a huge swifter. in a way. what was i talking about again?

    ReplyDelete