School's startin, Student's still lazing, lol, i suck at poetry.
I'm pretty sure 98% of us are rushing to our our school work right now :)
GOODLUCK! yes, that was sincere. Well, it's as sincere as it could be.
I'm also sure everyone will look like this tomorrow ;
Goodluck again!
--
On a lonelier note, everyone except my grandpa, grandma and the maid just left for Australia for my Aunt's graduation. Yes, including baby Syaza. There goes my best friend :/
Yes, Syaza is my bestfriend although she's only 11 month old. Oh, well.
So, i'm free to use anything at this house till next week. That's a relief, i guess.
But I'm gonna miss my besty
Anyway, my aunt, just got a call from her friend at Australia that their house, where my aunts, uncles and cousin will be staying this week, was broken in. I hope their fine <3
Oh, and that damn Rabiatul won't pick up her damn phone. pissh.

No comments:
Post a Comment