I've been wanting to blog for a few days now but never got the chance to actually do it. So I was mentally blogging. But now, i found this amazing tool that allows me to blog from my phone. HURRAH! it's called blogbooster or something. Now I can blog anytime I want here instead of ranting on twitter, I assume my twitter followers will be lonely for the next two week or so. /shrugs
Quick update on my life :
I've been obsessed with my iPhone for the past two weeks. That's probably because I found this super wonderful app. It's called unblock it. Or maybe it's unblock-able? Obviously,I don't really pay a lot of attention to names. ~le sigh
Anyway, I'm totally HOOKED! Plus I'm good at it so...
Also, I'm really into tumblr now. They are uhh-mazing!
Ooh! I almost forgot to mention that I'm trying to read Wuthering Heights and Sense and Sensibility. Guess what? Epic Fucking Fail. Whatever, I'll finish those two books someday. WH is pretty chill but S&S is downright BORING. Not to mention I'm currently in love with this fanfic I read last week. On chapter 37 now and let me tell you, that story is like a roller-coaster ride. It takes extremely pure talent to be able to write that stuff. The story had me wonder about the fairness of life... or lack thereof.
I have this story I've been dying to get out of my head. But sadly, I really don't have the time to sit down and write. I've written two fanfic and both are completely different. One of them are on fanfiction.com and I'd like to see y'all try and find me :P
That fanfic had a mind-blowing response from the reader. The first chapter had more than 400 reads on it's first day. I've posted around 25 chapters on fanfic but I've yet to finish the story. Trying to find time to actually sit down and get a few chapters out. No such luck.
And another one of my fanfic is currently on hiatus. Mainly because I want it posted on this website but unfortunately, this website only allow adults as in 18 and above to post stories. I have no idea why they would invent such a stupid submission rule but who am I to judge them? /shrugs
Right.
Mmmmkay
Bye
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment