A lil bit of advice :)

"Don't let schooling interfere with your education" - Mark Twain

Friday, August 12, 2011

Whaaaaaaat is life, mate?

I'll admit, I did not study at all for this August test. 
In my defense, I thought this test would be just like any other test in this world ; easy. 
Or maybe a little bit hard, but not this. 
It was completely chaotic. Well at least it is on the first day. 

So my dad woke me up a little bit later than usual. Scratch that. He woke me up A LOT later than usual. So i rushed to Teratak Kita to get my homework done. 
It's just because this teacher wanted my book and like the great procrastinator that I am, I started doing the 7 pages of work that day. 
Okay then I rushed to school. 
Surprise surprise, I was late. Like half an hour late. I went into class with dignity or what's left of it. 
So I started doing my Agama test. It was horrible. I'm pretty sure I flunked it.
To add to my misery, I've forgotten to bring my test pad. So I had to whisper-yell at the girl beside me for some paper. She, being the goody two-shoes that she is, HAD to ask the teacher's permission to give me paper. So I kissed my dignity goodbye. 
--
Apart from my disastrous Agama test, the day when pretty well.
I'm positive I flunked my History paper too. 
English was okay. I'd probably get a B or a C or an A because I passed up my NILAM book.
And today we had KHB and Math. Both were okay. Probably get a B. 

And that's all I have to say today. See you whenever I see you, whoever you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment