A lil bit of advice :)

"Don't let schooling interfere with your education" - Mark Twain

Monday, October 24, 2011

Horroween Part 1

Money disappearing mysteriously means toyols are stealing them. Well, according the Malay legends, that is.
And we had TONS of money disappearing these past few months but no one came forward.
My dad started to get really worried.
--
So today was a fairly normal day. Nothing unusual happened until..., 
until..,
until my dad came home.
He saw something! 
He saw a black figure running around the house.
 He thought nothing of it, thinking it was my little brother, Hazim.
Then he went to the kitchen to put away the food he bought. And that's when he a saw a little red candle that was lighted. See, the thing is, no one uses it. No one! Except for mum. And she only uses it on special occasion. But mum's all the way in Australia. And my elder brother is in Genting Highlands.
Still, my dad thought nothing of it, thinking one of us were fooling around.
He then put out the candle, called us down and started asking us about the candle. 
Neither of us did it. I was in my room with Hazim so I knew neither of us were lying. 
My dad got pretty nervous so he called our day-housekeeper and asked her about the candle. She too denied anything to do with the candle. I knew she was telling the truth because I went into the kitchen earlier and there was no candle. 
It's like the candle just suddenly appeared. With the black figure, of course.

Since no one was responsible with the candle, my dad got really worried. 
He started reading the ayat kursi loudly then proceeded to check every inch of the kitchen, back-store and the back-toilet, shouting along the way. Dragged us along too. He said it's because he wanted us to be safe but I know it's because he was scared. :P
After searching every inch of the back house, he gave up and went upstairs to check the CCTV recording.
My brother and I continued what we were doing. 
Suddenly, we heard a squeaky noise. We froze, too afraid. And that's when we saw black figure's reflection on the mirror.
--
To be continued. 

No comments:

Post a Comment