A lil bit of advice :)

"Don't let schooling interfere with your education" - Mark Twain

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hello Panda.

I know I said I would continue my last blog post but I'm honestly too lazy to type it all out. 
I will now post a few things about me that you may or may not know.
--
1. I've never had a real crush. I've made up crush to fit in. I did like C for a while but it was just for like a day or so. Which doesn't count. And I didn't really liked S. He's just kind of cute.

2. My attention span is very short. Which is why I don't have a real crush. 

3. I still write in journals. There's loads of embarrassing stuffs about me in there. No one, I repeat, NO ONE will ever read this journal unless they're me.

4. I'm obsessed with Selena Gomez. 

5. My taste in music changes daily. One day I'd be rocking to Paramore and the next I'd be tearing up watching musicals. (Les Miserables is my favourite musical and The Nutcracker is my favourite ballet. They tear me up every time). Wizards of Oz is also pretty good and Hairspray is AWESOME.

6. When I'm depressed, I do/watch/listen to things/video/music that cheers me up (this is where Selena Gomez steps in).

7. I've been really emotional lately. I don't even know why. Every thing in this world depresses me and I honestly do not know what to do.

8. I have a really private side. Like, I tell my best friend and everyone with two ears everything that I want people to know about me and those few things doesn't do the real me justice. It's just that people nowadays are really judgemental and I'm really insecure and I hate being made fun of. (This is where The Journal steps in)

9. I LOVE making videos. It doesn't matter if you think the videos are crap, Temi thinks they're professional. And having her support means the world to me. I'd never show the videos to my real friends because I'd be embarrass as hell. But I did show one to my mum and she loved it.
--
Violets are red,
roses are blue,
I mess things up,
this poem doesn't rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment