Sooooooooooo hello guys. I'm in the library, updating my blog with internet explorer, right brb because it's slow af and I feel like killing everyone lol just kidding it's actually pretty fast., sitting in betwewen my brother and my mum, with a gazillion tumblr tabs open (not very wise, I know), just to fulfill my promise to you peasants.
But to be honest, I don't know what to write because ya know, if you follow me on twitter you're pretty much up to date with everything I do. Anyways, here's a short recap of what I've been up to.
- I moved to Australia. Okay, this one is pretty obvious. Moving on~
- I, uhhhhh, got a tan line?
Seriously guys, I don't know what to say.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, guys remember my uhmmmmmm ex-crush looooooool I'm laughing but I'm blushing okay right moving on.
This is super short and super erratic. I'm so sorry but ya know, I need to fulfill my promise to myself (and to you).
Oh hey I guess I should mention that I miss some of my friends? Yeap. You know who you are my darlings. xx.
I also kinda miss Skyping with Queens and Tatasha (but mosty Queens) until 6am and I kinda miss talking to AJ aka Aijune aka wait is it Ai June or Aijune idk aka bieberpizzza aka tacos aka my wifey.
So, uhm, yeah. Bye?? x
No comments:
Post a Comment