A lil bit of advice :)

"Don't let schooling interfere with your education" - Mark Twain

Friday, December 7, 2012

Goodbye, for now.

So, this is it guys. 7th of December. A day before I fly to Melbourne, Australia. 
To be honest, I don't really know what to say. 
I don't exactly know how I feel, too.
-
I just want to say thank you to everyone that has made these 15-years of my life the best 15 years anyone could ever ask for.
  To be fair, I've only lived for 15 years.
Thank you for putting up with my antics. God knows I'm not the sanest person out there. 
Thank you for making me laugh and smile. You guys have provided me with loads of great memories, ones I will try my level best not to forget.
Thank you for making me scream and cry. Looking back now, I've noticed that I've learned the most when I was at my lowest. Without you guys, I probably would've still been the quiet 12-year old, absolutely terrified of speaking up, letting everyone and anyone step over her. 

-
Hugs and kisses to those who gave me farewell gifts. All of your presents will be coming with me to Australia thanks to a special someone named Shobanah who helped me pack them.
I loved every single one of them but I think my favourite present is a letter from Sharmin. It absolutely made my life. 
Also bringing along the necklace Aisyah gave me for my birthday. 

Do know that I wouldn't change a thing about the past few years.
I will certainly miss every single one of you. 
So, I don't really know what else is there to say. Thank you for everything. I love you. See you soon! xx

P/S: Special shoutout to my loves on Twitter. You know who you are! Without any of you, I probably wouldn't have survived this school year! xoxo

-Nurul Aimi Syairah, signing out-
-so much emotion (and perhaps bullshit) 

No comments:

Post a Comment