A lil bit of advice :)

"Don't let schooling interfere with your education" - Mark Twain

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Things That Give Me Feels

-I deleted the first two because they are now irrelevant. 

3. Bemmett 


I hate Bemmett too because they are too adorable and they make me want to have a boyfriend so that I'll be able to adorable things with him.


gpPBYE FEELS

4. Robsten. 


I don't care what you say, they belong together.
-THEY BROKE UP. 

5. Tingsley.


THEY ARE SO ADORABLE I CAN'T HELP BUT SHIP IT. 




If you don't think they are adorable together then WHY ARE WE FRIENDS

--

I'm not exactly serious about the 'why are we friends' part. I do understand that not everyone will like the things I like. 
To each his own. 
-I'm at least 53% sure that isn't the quote.
--

On a side note, my life is ruined because of them. 




- Oh my god, you have feelings, shut the frick frack up. 
-- 

I ship Bemmett and Tingsley so hard sometimes I just cry. 


I don't even watch Switched At Birth anymore and I've pretty much abandoned my Tingsley ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment