The title is a shit title.
Okay so like it's Saturday and I'm at Knox Library [redacted] [redacted irrelevent shit] [redacted]
Okay so like it's Saturday and I'm at Knox Library [redacted] [redacted irrelevent shit] [redacted]
I've decided to update my poor 'ole rusty blog to let y'all in on what's happening in my life.
hmmmm.
Where do I start?
Okay, school.
School's pretty amazing. I'm pretty sure I'm taking 8 subjects this semester. (Algebra, Further Heuristics, Physics, English, Literature, Humanities, Drama and Home Ec) The class I enjoy the most is drama because it's very, very, very, very uhm... dramatic. Like on the first day, we walked into the drama room which looks a bit like this;
(okay picture this use your imagination)
it's a dark empty room with nothing but a chair, and a circle of other chairs surrounding the chair with a spotlight focussed on the single chair in the middle of the room. Then a man walks into the room, holding a big bundle of A3 papers, gesturing to his students to sit and write what was already on the board. When the students were done writing, the man pulled a student into the middle of the circle, showing his a piece of his A3 paper. The man shouted "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?" to the student he just pulled out.
-What the fuck is this shit?
okay sorry I'm bored now back to tumblr and benedict see ya suckers
one day i will come back and make this post a good one
but today is not the day
-lame.
No comments:
Post a Comment