A lil bit of advice :)

"Don't let schooling interfere with your education" - Mark Twain

Monday, June 10, 2013

So I did this thing

 I know I've done a couple of these and one day, I swear, I will do a positive one but here's a couple of things about me.

1. I can't stand going through my old blog posts, I really can't. 
- or looking through pictures, videos or anything that I've done. My self-criticism drives me nuts. I suppose I am pretty hard on myself, always have been, probably always will. It may be because everyone says it's fine but in my head, I basically just go "are they not seeing what I'm seeing" but what I hate more is when people deliberately tell me about something I did, which is my next point.
-The grammar's all fucked up.

2. God dammit, do not mention what I have done. EVER. 
Any mention of my primary school days and half of my high school makes me cringe because I was a horrible student. Really, I was. 

3. I'm a total rebel.
-I'm a total rebel oh my god look at me I'm a rebel I'm so cool SHUT THE HELL UP.
I cannot stand being told what to do. I mean, it doesn't really bother me when I'm trying to learn something, because, well, that is how you learn. But when someone demands me to do something like clean my room or take a shower or help someone with something, it makes me see red. And if I decide to do something that I've been told to do, I will wait a couple of minutes then do it because I do things because I chose to do it, not because I'm told to do it. 

4. I cannot stand hearing the same thing twice.
My mum repeats what she says until I finally answer her. Every single time she does that, I go all 'dammit, I heard you the first time. You don't have to repeat yourself' minus the cuss, obviously, and she will reply with "then why didn't you answer me?" I just don't because I don't feel like talking. I know it's rude but I just really don't want to talk. 

Also now that we're on the topic of my mum, I really don't like her. I mean, I love her because she's my mother but if she wasn't..... yeah. 
She goes around, generalising everyone and everything and it drives me insane. 
And she watches all these shows like Judge Judy and Hoarders and Fashion Police and shit and if she doesn't like someone, she goes "are you crazy?". It makes me mad whenever she says that because people don't choose to be crazy, they don't choose to have mental illnesses. You can't just call someone that because you disagree with what they do. I've got into countless arguments with her when she does that, especially when she watches Hoarders and calls them lazy. It is a mental illness, not being to be able to let go of things, it DOES NOT make them lazy. 
And fashion police gets on my nerves so badly. Joan Rivers is basically a bitch with nothing to do except judge people. Who the hell do you think you are to say that someone dresses horribly. Look at yourself, goddammit, you're so plastic I could basically order you from any toy factory. If someone thinks something is good, then they can wear it without getting called names.
-Why do I always sound like a pretentious arsehole? 
It makes me so sad when people get judged for things they do. Hey, if you want to dress yourself as a tiger, or tattoo shit on your face, then do it. As long as it makes you happy and not harm the world in any way, I couldn't careless to what you do. I don't understand why others do, what they do do not affect you in any way, so why do you care so much? This is also the reason why I can't stand 99% of the human race. I am so full of hatred towards others, you can't even begin to comprehend. Does this even make sense idk. 

I sort of found something on tumblr that describes me so well, it freaked me out. 
I could've sworn I liked it but it isn't in my likes so I am going through my achieve for this weeeee little thing. 


okay then, until next time!
-I really hope I'm not like this in real life but I most probably am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment