So you know after writing all that dark, emotion-y disgusting stuff I feel like posting something good, for once. So here we go: things that make me happy.
1. Benedict's face
he's so adorable me makes me squeal inwardly.
2. Benedict's horrible sense of humour.
Look at him mocking my pain.
you wouldn't get it unless you watch sherlock.
You wouldn't get it unless you watch Sherlock? Way to sound like a pretentious arsehole, Aimi.
You wouldn't get it unless you watch Sherlock? Way to sound like a pretentious arsehole, Aimi.
3. Happy dogs.
LOOK AT THAT!! How can you not be happy when THAT is happening?
For the record, I am terrified of dogs.
4. John saying 'no tumblr' to sherlock. This made me giggle.
and also sherlock sulking.
5. All things Sherlock/Harry Potter/Avengers/Big Bang Theory.
-Avengers? Don't I mean Marvel? Don't let this fool you. I know nothing about Marvel.
-Avengers? Don't I mean Marvel? Don't let this fool you. I know nothing about Marvel.
6. Cute, cuddly things the people on tumblr do.
7. Good books.
8. Tumblr.
idk I just really love tumblr because everyone's really sarcastic and mean and idk I just love them. I don't get to use tumblr as much as I want to because mum complains about the wifi limit and shit.
I'm really happy now because of all things mentioned above. x







No comments:
Post a Comment